Adobe has released an updated for it’s graphical suite Photoshop CS2!
* Photoshop no longer hangs for several seconds when using painting tools with quick strokes.
* A runtime error that could appear when mousing over a high-res document with the Brush tool has been fixed.
* Documents containing a large number of text layers now open more quickly.
* Problems related to palettes (slow redraw, palettes go white, possible crash) have been addressed.
* TIFF files from certain scanners can now be opened correctly.
* After editing an image in Photoshop CS2 via the TouchUp tool in Adobe Acrobat software, the image no longer gets repositioned.
* XMP metadata from AI and PDF files is now retained in Photoshop.
* Slow performance when toggling layer visibility has been fixed.
* Info palette numbers are now displayed and updated when moving a curve point in Curves via the cursor keys.
* Problems opening certain TIFF and PSB files greater than 2GB have been resolved.
* The Merge to HDR command now functions properly when using high-ASCII characters in user login.