The master of all graphics editing programs got an update!
The most significant fixes in the 9.0.2 release include the following:
* Menus now respond correctly after a single click.
* Undo/Redo work properly when multiple documents are open.
* Photoshop no longer produces a program error when encountering unsupported file types through the Acrobat Touchup workflow.
* Supported files that incorrectly produced an “unsupported color space” message now open as expected.
* TIFF files with layer data greater than 2GB now open correctly.
The most significant fixes in the 9.0.1 release (also included in the 9.0.2 update) include the following:
* Photoshop no longer hangs for several seconds when using painting tools with quick strokes.
* A runtime error that could appear when mousing over a high-res doc with the Brush Tool has been fixed.
* Documents containing a large number of text layers now open more quickly.
* Problems related to palettes (slow redraw, palettes go white, possible crash) have been addressed.
* TIFF files from certain scanners can now be opened correctly.
* After editing an image in Photoshop CS2 via Acrobat Touchup, the image no longer gets repositioned.
* XMP metadata from AI and PDF files is now retained in Photoshop.
* Slow performance when toggling layer visibility has been fixed.
* Info palette numbers now display and update when moving a curve point in Curves via the cursor keys.
* Problems opening certain TIFF and PSB files greater than 2GB have been resolved.
* The Merge to HDR command now functions properly when using high-ASCII characters in the user login.