FileZilla is powerful Open Source FTP/SFTP client with many features. It includes a site manager to store all your connection details and logins as well as an Explorer style interface that shows the local and remote folders and can be customized independently. The program offers support for firewalls and proxy connections as well as SSL and Kerberos GSS security. Additional features include keep alive, auto ascii/binary transfer, download queue, manual transfers, raw FTP commands and more.
* Settings to configure size, date and time formatting
* Message log and queue visibility will be remembered
* Custom action to perform after queue completion
* Add some confirmation dialogs
* MSW: Fix file truncation if using speed limits
* MSW: Fix slow startup on systems with floppy drives, disconnected network drivers and so on triggered by design flaw in Windows.
* Fix misplaced settings dialog
* Fix problems with remembering pane size
* Properly refresh local directory if downloading into newly created subdirectories
* Fix issues with language set to Japanese
* Fix parsing of settings or site XML data containing double, leading or trailing whitespace.
* MSW: Work around flaw in the combo box implementation used by the view headers