DVD Flick aims to be a simple but at the same time powerful DVD Authoring tool. It can take a number of video files stored on your computer and turn them into a DVD that will play back on your DVD player, Media Center or Home Cinema Set. You can add additional custom audio tracks, subtitles as well as a menu for easier navigation. And it’s completely free.
Changes in version 126.96.36.199
* Added: Option to ignore an audio track’s delay (audio track edit window).
* Added: Option to verify a disc after burning it.
* Added: Option to eject the tray after burning a disc.
* Fixed: Bug that would cause menu generation to die early on.
* Changed: Better subtitle short duration detection (kbosward).
Changes in version 188.8.131.52
* Fixed: MPEG-2 stream copy bug, source height was ignored.
* Fixed: A few issues with large system fonts.
* Fixed: Encoding of H264 in Matroska.
* Fixed: Wrong menu preview image when loading a project.
* Fixed: Wrong highlight\select colors in menu preview.
* Fixed: Subtitle reading bug on some UTF-8 files.
* Changed: A message now shows up if a project file is invalid.
* Changed: Listview improvements.
* Changed: Upped scene change detection sensitivity.