ÂµTorrent is an efficient and feature rich BitTorrent client for Windows sporting a very small footprint. It was designed to use as little cpu, memory and space as possible while offering all the functionality expected from advanced clients.
* uTP variable packet sizes (decreases overhead)
* Added code for handing bundles with the bundle type encoded in the bundle
* Modified the bundle code to unconditionally pop up dialog box
* Modified installer to remove the extra 32 bytes for the bundle type when installing from bundle
* Added checkbox to the build torrent dialog so the user has the option not to rearrange the file order.
* Modified the string for the “Start Seeding” checkbox to use ‘t’ as the shortcut since ‘s’ was being used by “Create and Save As…”
* Lengthen “About” dialog
* No longer shows “make this your default .torrent handler” when running a bundle
>> ÂµTorrent forum
>> Download ÂµTorrent 1.9 build 14659 alpha