Miranda IM is a multi protocol instant messenger client for Windows. It is designed to be resource efficient and easy to use. It uses very little memory, requires no installation and can easily be carried around on a single floppy disc. The goal of this project is not to duplicate the functionality of AOL’s ICQ Client, but to design a client that has the basic features that is designed for mouse-less operation with a small memory requirement.
in build 21:
– the new simplified fontservice options dialog design;
– vcards support for Jabbers conferences members;
– more changes for clist_modern drawing engine;
– fixes for YAHOO protocol (avatars support) and IcqOscarJ;
– some minor fixes for tabSRMM.