Notepad++ is a free source code editor (and Notepad replacement), which supports several programming languages, running under the MS Windows environment. The features I like the most are: the syntax highlighting, and being able to open multiple files in tabs.
Fixed bugs and added features from version 4.1:
* Fix the unnecessary memory consuming (not memory leak) while find in files operation.
* Enhance Find in files feature: Insert the default value to filters and Directory fields automatically while launch or switch to Find in file dialog.
* Fix the crash bug while double click on find in files result.
* Link clickable feature is optional (in Preferences->MISC).
* Fix crash problem while search in all opened file in multi-view mode.
* Fix Close button misplaced problem in Find dialog.
* Change the plugin behaviour: different users can have different sets of plugins, besides the basic set. Notepad++ will load the plugins from %APPDATA%\Notepad++\plugins\ directory, in the case of absence of “doLocalConf.xml”.