foobar2000 is an advanced audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats: MP1, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPC, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC / Ogg FLAC, WavPack, WAV, AIFF, AU, SND, CDDA, WMA.
Changes in version 0.9.5.4:
* Ability to view/edit queries used to create autoplaylists.
* Media Library Search: queries using â€œSORT BYâ€ create always-sorted autoplaylists by default.
* File format handling updates:
o Security updates to Vorbis, Speex, FLAC and WavPack libraries.
o Fixed a rare Ogg seeking accuracy bug.
o Improved MP4 parser security.
* Converter improvements:
o No longer aborts the entire operation when one of queued tracks can’t be processed.
o Optional status log popup after conversion.
* Album List: ability to select multiple items at once by holding shift or control keys.
* New built-in DSPs: Crossfader, Skip Silence.