Opera is a free, light and above all good browser. Mozilla Firefox is slow compared to Opera, and the Opera pop-up blocker just works, where in Firefox that isnâ€™t always the case. If you have a website, and if you use the web seriously, you should have Opera installed on your computer. The one thing is doesnâ€™t have: extensions â€¦
* Fix to allow toolbars to use bold fonts again.
* Tabs can be dragged between windows using the Windows panel again.
* Info panel title now correctly displays Web page title and mail subjects that contain HTML.
* Scripting and display fixes for the Silverlight plug-in.
* Multiple stability fixes.
* Improved stability and performance of BitTorrent.
* Fixed an issue that could occur when removing a specially prepared torrent transfer, as reported by iDefense. See the advisory.
* Fixed a data leak issue when using canvas.createPattern, as reported by Philip Taylor. See the advisory.
* Prevented an issue where data URLs could be used to display the wrong address in the address bar. See the advisory.
* Improved the display of long domain names in authentication dialogs. Long domain names will now scroll instead of using ellipsis. See the advisory.
* Added Trustcenter class 3 G2 root certificate.
* Fixes for a problem with certificate import from PKCS #7 Signed and Netscape Multicert files.
* Fix for accessing certain Web sites using Windows Vista.
Linux, FreeBSD and Solaris specific
* Disabled shared memory by default.